What happens when a cigar company moves beyond the comfort zone of the way it does business or makes products? On Prime Time Special Edition #33 we look at some cases and evaluate where it’s worked and where it hasn’t.
This past weekend, we saw two big names in the cigar industry pass away and tonight we will reflect on the life and career of Cano Ozgener, founder of CAO Cigars and Eric Hanson, founder of Hammer + Sickle Cigars. Plus we will look at where things stand with the crisis in Nicaragua.
- Prime Time Special Edition 23: A Look at Davidoff Viaje Al Origen
- General Cigar Company Strengthens Ground Game Through Brand Ambassador Team
- #ELOSOFUMARTAKES – 21st Take with guest, Miguel Schoedel of Crowned Heads Cigars
- CAO Founder Cano Ozgener Passes Away
- Hammer + Sickle Founder Eric Hanson Passes Away
- Unrest in Nicaragua Intensifies