Earlier this year, the Tobacconists Association of America (TAA) held a virtual conference to announce its 2020 TAA Exclusive Releases. For the eighth time, My Father Cigars will deliver an exclusive cigar to TAA retailers. This year, the cigar is a 5 1/4 x 52 Robusto sized viola in the My Father The Judge line.
The blend features a dark Sumatra Oscuro wrapper over Nicaraguan tobaccos from the Garcia family farms. Like the other sizes in the line, the TAA Exclusive is packaged in 23-count boxes. The TAA reported that 1,500 boxes will be released.
It’s the second line extension My Father Cigars announced in 2020 to the My Judge line. Earlier this year, My Father Cigars announced it was adding a Corona Gorda size to the line.
This is the seventh consecutive year, and seventh time overall, that My Father Cigars has released a TAA Exclusive. Below is a list of all of the TAA releases by My Father Cigars:
- 2011: Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial TAA Edition
- 2014: My Father TAA Exclusive 2014
- 2015: La Antiguedad TAA Exclusive 2015 by My Father Cigars
- 2016: El Centurion H.2K.CT Box Pressed Torpedo (TAA Exclusive) by My Father Cigars
- 2017: Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial TAA 2017
- 2018: Flor de las Antillas Lancero
- 2019: Don Pepin Garcia Original TAA Exclusive Limited Edition 2019
- 2020: My Father The Judge TAA Exclusive
At a glance, here is a look at the My Father The Judge TAA Exclusive.
Blend and Origin
Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sumatra Oscuro
Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Factory: My Father Cigars SA