At the 2019 IPCPR Trade Show, Drew Estate will unveil eight tubs offerings across different brands in its portfolio.
According to Drew Estate, the Tubos will be packaged in 25-count bundles and a retail counter merchandising solution to display the Tubos. Each Tubo offering contains a 6 x 52 Toro.
The released Tubos are shipping alongside a retail counter merchandising solution and are packaged in 25-count bundles. These solutions are designed to prominently display these cigars to the retail customer, effective both in the humidor and on the counter.
In a press release announcing the Tubo offerings, Jonathan Drew President and Founder of Drew Estate commented, “The Tubo collection serves our brick & mortar Retailers with on-the-run options for their increasingly mobile customers. These days, dudes and dudettes are jumping on a CityBike with their Go-Pro and Yeti, ready for wild ass Instagramming. We built our Tubos to withstand small, curbside accidents and other unanticipated mobile risks. Drew Estate cares.”
The following are the eight Tubos being unveiled at the 2019 IPCPR. Each of these offerings is expected to ship in September:
• ACID Kuba Deluxe Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $300.00/bundle of 25
• Undercrown Maduro Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $223.00/bundle of 25
• Undercrown Shade Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $223.00/bundle of 25
• Undercrown Sun Grown Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $223.00/bundle of 25
• Tabak Especial Dulce Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $232.00/bundle of 25
• Tabak Especial Negra Toro Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $232.00/bundle of 25
• Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $187.50/bundle of 25
• Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend Sweets Tubo 6” x 52 MSRP $187.50/bundle of 25
The 2019 IPCPR Trade Show opens June 29th, 2019, in Las Vegas.
Photo Credits: Drew Estate