The Cigar Week Wrap is a one stop place to catch up on the activity here at Cigar Coop. It is a combination of our news reports, cigar reviews, and assessment updates we do throughout the week. We will throw in a few bonus items from time to time as well. Our intent is to publish once a week on Saturday mornings. Note: We have decided to label our posts as “Volume 2” to be consistent with the monthly “Editor’s Corner”.
News and Previews
- Camacho: We previewed the upcoming Ditka 99 Limited Edition cigar.
- Davidoff: We previewed the Davidoff 2014 Year of the Horse and the Davidoff of Geneva Madison Avenue 25th Anniversary Cigar.
- Espinosa Cigars: The company will be making the eighth installment of Smoke Inn’s MicroBlend Series, the 601 La Bomba Bunker Buster.
- La Flor Dominicana: The company is launching the La Flor Dominicana Edicion Exclusiva – a retail exclusive for Mickey Blake’s.
- My Father Cigars: We previewed the new limited release, El Centurion Toria Limited Edition, a cigar going to three retailers in limited production
- Torano Family Cigars: Named Miguel Schoedel National Sales Manager
- FDA: Representative Michael Grimm on New York signed on as a co-sponsor to HR792. The count is now at a total of 129 co-sponsors (130 total sponsors).
- Camacho Liberty 2013
- Ezra Zion Eminence
- Recluse Draconian Sidewinder #1 by Iconic Leaf Cigar Company
- Surrogates Animal Cracker by L’Atelier Imports
- Viaje Full Moon 2013
In addition, the Stogie Geeks team discussed their smokes of the week and had a segment on how to find rare and limited cigars.This week our smokes of the week included:
AFR-75 Sublime by PDR Cigars
Bold by Nish Patel Toro
Camacho Blackout Limited Edition 2013 Toro
Camacho Triple Maduro
Ezra Zion Eminence (Partial Vertical)
Kristoff 685 Woodlawn Perfecto
La Aurora Cien Anos (2012 Re-Release)
La Palina Family Series Ligero – Alison
Liga Privada No. 9 Corona (Pequeno)
Liga Privada Unico L40 Lancero Redux
Raices Cubanas 1941 Robusto by Alec Bradley
Reinado Grand Empire Reserve Petit Lancero
Tatuaje 10th Anniversary Noella
Tatuaje Regios Reserva 2009
Viaje Full Moon 2013
- November 16th 2010: We visited New York’s Cigar Inn.
- November 16th 2012: We previewed two large ring gauge line extensions, the My Father No. 6, and Don Pepin Garcia Original (Blue Label) Toro Grande
- November 16th 2012: We assessed the E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro, a cigar that finished as our #6 Cigar of the Year for 2012.