Lampert Cigars has announced its newest line, the Lampert 1675 Edición Morado. According to the company, this cigar is described as a full-bodied, full-flavor offering in the Lampert Cigars portfolio. The company is shipping the Lampert 1675 Edición Morado to ten select retailers with plans for a widespread release in mid-April.
The Lampert 1675 Edición Morado features a Mexican San Andres wrapper with Nicaraguan binder and filler. The Nicaraguan tobaccos are grown and fermented by the Ortez family in the Jalapa and Condega valleys. The cigar comes in two sizes: Robusto and Toro with a third size, a Short Robusto, planned later this year. Each is presented in 20-count boxes Production comes from the Ortez’s Fabrica Agrotabacos factory in Nicaragua where Lampert’s Edición Azul and Edición Rojo lines are produced.
The following are the ten select retailers receiving an initial shipment.
- Hill Cigar Company, St. Louis, MI
- Humidor of Lisle, Lisle, IL
- La Biblioteca, Plasentia, CA
- Luxury Cigar Club, Cottonwood, AZ
- Matador Cigar Lounge(s), New York
- Maxamar Ultimate Cigars, Orange, CA
- Oxford Cigar Co, Orlando, FL
- Sir Louis Cigars, Wilbraham, MA
- Smoke Manayunk, Manayunk, PA
- Smokers Abbey, Austin, TX
At a glance, here is a look at the Lampert 1675 Edición Morado line:
Blend and Origin
Wrapper: Mexican San Andres
Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Factory: Agroindustrial Nicaraguense de Tabacos S.A. (Agrotabacos) S.A.
Robusto: 5 x 50 (MSRP $14.00)
Toro: 6 x 52 (MSRP $15.00)
Short Robusto: 3 3/4 x 52 (Coming later this year)