Tonight, Aaron and Coop bring John McTavish from Developing Palates, Ben Lee from The Smoking Syndicate, and Matt Tye of How Bout That Cigar for Prime Time Media Panel #16
Tonight’s topics include:
- How successful have cigar and spirit pairing projects been?
- Is the Government the most significant threat against cigar media?
- Does cigar media favor smaller, boutique cigar companies?
- The evaluation of how well five cigar companies promote themselves
- Our potential nominees for PCA Board Member slots
- Cigar Celebrity Death Matchups!
Plus, we will have our Cattle Baron Steak Question of the Night, Tabacalera USA Ties That Bind, Alec Bradley Live True, Espinosa Today in Sports History, and Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Deliberation segments.
Check out Prime Time Media Panel #16 below. Note: Due to age restrictions, you might have to click on “Watch on YouTube” below.