Airport Photography/Selfie Prize Contest Rules
Each year, Cigar Coop will give out an award for Airport Photographer of the Year. We thank everyone who think of Cigar Coop during this contest, but to be prize eligible, there are some rules.
- Picture must be in an airport or an airplane or have a documented Facebook air-travel route.
- You must tag the Cigar Coop Facebook page and promote the Cigar Coop brand. An improperly tagged photo will result in immediate disqualification to that photo. Improperly tagged photos that are corrected are ineligible for reinstatement. Post must be standalone and not in a comment.
- The prize might be based on a body of work or impact for the calendar year, and not a single photo.
- Originality for photos is a key to scoring well in this contest.
- While not a requirement, if you are posting photos from the airport or airplane, but not also posting photos of you at your destination, it will not help your your score for the calendar year.
- Poor sportsmanship among competitors will result in a disqualification
- Cigar Coop reserves the right to amend or change these rules at any time.
- Cigar Coop reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time.
- The award decision is from Will Cooper and is final and binding. Awards will be announced following the Cigar Coop Prime Time Awards.
- There is no monetary value attached to this award.
- Cigar Industry employees are eligible, but all participants must be over the age of 21.
- Photo must meet Facebook’s publication and community standards.