On Special Edition #27, we return to some hard-core industry talk as we welcome Todd Naifeh of ZT Cigars as our special guest. We will learn about Todd’s retail operation out of Oklahoma City, but we will also get some insights into his role on the current IPCPR board of directors.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued three ANPRMs that impact premium cigars. We will review what these are all about, and discuss our thoughts on how the cigar industry is responding to this.
All of this on the newsmagazine show for the cigar industry – Prime Time Special Edition.
- Special Edition #8: The Gottlieb Doctrine
- Tobacco-Product Use by Adults and Youths in the United States in 2013 and 2014, New England Journal of Medicine
- “Cigars Being Poor Method for Nicotine Delivery” by Dr. Gaby Kafie
- ANPRM on Nicotine Levels
- ANPRM on Flavored Tobacco
- ANPRM on Premium Cigars
- Public ANPRM Comments on Nicotine Levels
- Public ANPRM Comments on Flavored Tobacco
- Public ANPRM Comments on Premium Cigars
- Assessing the first 457 Comments to the ANPRM for Premium Cigars