Last year, due to the fact the premium cigar industry trade shows were cancelled, our show provided a platform to talk about releases for 2020. The concept was very well-received.
As we are into the summer months, we wanted to do the same Virtual Trade Expo concept again for 2021. The concept is very simple. We give a cigar company a 15-minute slot to come on and talk about their summer/upcoming releases.
We are scheduling this over two shows. This should eliminate backlog and provide a little more time for discussion:
- June 24, 2021: 9pm ET (Six Companies)
- July 1, 2021: 9pm ET (13 Companies)
Tonight we will kick off the first of two shows and we have some special guest lineup:
- 9:15 pm JRE Tobacco Co. (Justo Eiroa)
- 9:30pm Quesada Cigars (Manuel Quesada)
- 9:45pm Espinosa Cigars (Hector Alfonso)
- 10:00pm Protocol Cigars (Juan Cancel)
- 10:15pm Amendola Family Cigar Company (Jeff Amendola/Chris Monaco)
- 10:30pm Black Label Trading Co (James Brown)
Tune in live at 10 pm Eastern/7pm Pacific. If you miss us, you can catch Prime Time at any time on Facebook, Google Play Music, iTunes, Podbean, and YouTube. The Prime Time Show – all about industry people and industry talk.