At the 2021 Premium Cigar Association (PCA) Trade Show, El Septimo Geneva will launch a seven cigar collection known as The Sacred Arts Collection.
El Septimo wanted to honor the spirits that created tobacco, which is where it derived the meaning behind the “Sacred Arts Collection.” Tobacco has been historically used by American Indian nations for centuries for medicinal purposes, with both cultural and spiritual importance. Tobacco is considered the most sacred by Aboriginal people, as it is even believed to connect people with the spiritual world as the ultimate offering to the Creator. This is why El Septimo decided to create the “Sacred Arts Collection.”
Seven new cigars have been introduced to represent the seven days of creation. Now the world can smoke an El Septimo Cigar designed and dedicated to each day of the week. Each cigar line is dedicated to a famous painter who has created some of the world’s most famous pieces of artwork. The following describes each cigar designed for the seven days of the week, and will be introduced as the “Sacred Arts Collection:”
- Leonardo da Vinci (The Last Supper): Lancero (7 1/2 x 40). Represents the First day of Creation when God created light.
- Michaelangelo (The Creation of Adam): Eagle (5 1/2 x 50). Represents the Second Day of Creation when God created the sky.
- Botticelli (The Announcement): Salomon (7 1/2 x 58). Represents the Third Day of Creation when God created the earth, sea and plants.
- Raphael (Sistine Madonna): Robusto (6 x 50). Represents the Fourth Day of Creation when God created the sun, moon and stars.
- Salvador Dali (Christ of Saint John of the Cross): Toro (6 1/2 x 54) Represents the Fifth Day of Creation when God created the creatures of the sea and birds.
- Rembrandt (The Return of the Prodigal Son): Torpedo (7 x 54). Represents the Sixth Day of Creation when God created life – human and land animals.
- Van Gogh (Pieta): Royal Salomon (9 x 56). Represents the Seventh Day of Creation when God rested.
- Masaccio (Saint Andrew): A 14-count sampler box featuring 2 samples of the seven size.
The seven cigar sizes will each be packaged in 20-count boxes.
In a press release, Zaya S. Younan, Chairman & CEO of Younan Company states, “We are excited to demonstrate our capabilities of continuous innovation and to lead the industry with our comprehensive line of new cigars and accessories. El Septimo has had such huge success since we introduced it to the US market shortly over a year ago, and is a brand that has a world-class reputation for providing such depth to this growing industry. That, I believe, is a result of our excellent cigars and products. We would like to continue on this tradition.”
Younan continues, “We are eager to show the industry that aside from El Septimo’s premium & rare blends, we will continuously innovate new experiences for everybody to enjoy. El Septimo is so much more than just a product. It is a brand that represents the luxury of the cigar lifestyle.”
The PCA Trade Show opens July 10, 2021 in Las Vegas, Nevada.