Last year, due to the fact the premium cigar industry trade shows were cancelled, our show provided a platform to talk about releases for 2020. The concept was very well-received.
As we are into the summer months, we wanted to do the same Virtual Trade Expo concept again for 2021. The concept is very simple. We give a cigar company a 15-minute slot to come on and talk about their summer/upcoming releases.
We are scheduling this over two shows. This should eliminate backlog and provide a little more time for discussion:
- June 24, 2021: 9pm ET (Six Companies)
- July 1, 2021: 9pm ET (13 Companies)
On Episode 193, we will kick off the first of two shows and we have some special guests in the lineup:
- JRE Tobacco Co. (Justo Eiroa)
- Quesada Cigars (Manuel Quesada)
- Espinosa Cigars (Hector Alfonso)
- Protocol Cigars (Juan Cancel, Kevin Keithan)
- Amendola Family Cigar Company (Jeff Amendola/Chris Monaco)
- Black Label Trading Co (James Brown)
(Note: Due to age restrictions, you may have to click on WATCH ON YOUTUBE below)