At the 2022 Premium Cigar Association (PCA) Trade Show, El Septimo Geneva will introduce ten new blends under a new collection known as “The Emperor Collection.” The collection will also feature six cigars that are El Septimo Geneva’s first with a Connecticut wrapper. In addition, the Emperor Collection will introduce a line of six humidors.
The ten cigars of the Emperor Collection will pay homage to historical rulers including Alexander the Great, Caesar Augustus, Napoleon, Yao, and King Sargon. The Alexander III and Augustus offerings will be exclusively Connecticut-wrapped offerings. Napoleon and Yao will be available in both Connecticut and Maduro. These cigars will be available in boxes of 20.
As for King Sargon, this is a blend already a part of El Septimo Geneva’s Gilgamesh Collection, but will be “crossing over” to the Emperor Collection with two special sizes Toro (7 1/4 x 50) and Robusto (4 1/4 x 54) in both a Connecticut and Maduro. These are described as being available in limited quantities for a limited time. The four cigars will only be available for purchase in a Gilgamesh Collection-themed humidor, which will be available in five other designs, or through purchasing a limited-edition large humidor that comes with all four cigars and a rare bottle of El Septimo Cognac.
The Emperor Collection will be available worldwide as follows:
- Alexander III Connecticut – (Toro 6″ X 54) – Retails $15 per cigar
- Augustus Cesar Connecticut – (Robusto 5″ X 52) – Retails $10 per cigar
- Napoleon Connecticut – (Royal Salomon 9″ X 55) – Retails $32 per cigar
- Napoleon Maduro – (Royal Salomon 9″ X 55) – Retails $32 per cigar
- Yao Connecticut – (Torpedo 6 1/2″ X 60) – Retails $25 per cigar
- Yao Maduro – (Torpedo 6 1/2″ X 60) – Retails $25 per cigar
King Sargon Offerings
- King Sargon Connecticut – (Toro 7 ¼” X 50) – Retails $17 per cigar
- King Sargon Connecticut – (Robusto 4 ¼” X 54 – Price Unknown
- King Sargon Maduro – (Toro 7 ¼” X 50) – Price Unknown
- King Sargon Maduro – (Robusto 4 ¼” X 54) – Retails $10 per cigar
The Premium Cigar Association Trade Show opens July 9, 2022, in Las Vegas, Nevada.