For the fourth year in a row, we are bringing the Virtual Trade Expo Concept back. The concept is very simple. We give a cigar company a 15-minute slot to come on and talk about their summer/upcoming releases. This is the first of two shows over two weeks.
Here is the lineup from Day One (6/22/23):
- Hector Alfonso, Espinosa Cigars
- Brian Motola, Cavalier-Geneve Cigars
- Justo Eiroa, JRE Tobacco Co
- Pete Johnson, Tatuaje Cigars
- James Brown, Oveja Negra Brands
- Casey Haugen, Crux Cigars
- Enrique Sanchez, 1502 Cigars
- Dave Spirit & Jerry Gripp, EP Carrillo
- Gus Martinez, West Tampa Tobacco Co
- Mike Szczepankiewicz, Powstanie Cigars
- Ed Treviño, Luciano Cigars
Note: Due to age restrictions, you might have to click on “Watch on YouTube” below.