The Boutique Cigar Association (BCA) has announced two changes to its Board of Directors for 2024.
First, Pete Shultis who serves as the Operations Manager for SZ Wholesale will be joining the Board of Directors. Shultis replaces Jamie DeViese of Mountain Smoke Premium Tobacco who is stepping down.
Meanwhile current board member Chet King who serves as the GM of Over the Rhine Cigars has been named the new Vice President of the BCA. King replaces Dr. Garo Bouldoukian of Garo Cigars. Bouldoukian will remain on the Board of Directors.
The current members of the BCA Board of Directors for 2024 are:
- President: Armen Caprielian (owner of DAV Cigars)
- Vice President: Chet King (GM of Over the Rhine Cigars)
- Secretary: J.J. Jordan III (Owner Mountain Smoke Premium Tobacco)
- Treasurer: Dr. Gaby Kafie (Owner of Kafie 1901 Cigars / Coffee)
- Dr. Garo Bouldoukian (Owner of Garo Cigars)
- Alan Rouleau (Owner of Alan Rouleau Couture)
- Pete Shultis (Operations Manager at SZ Wholesale)