J.C. Newman has recently made available some J.C. Newman Brick House Culebra Muestra sets to Cigar Coop to use as a contest. Instead of just giving them away individually, we have once again assembled an Ultimate Giveaway! This includes some more fun items from the Cigar Coop Battle of the Bands.
The Grand Prize includes
- A J.C. Newman Brick House Culebra. This features three cigars twisted together in a classic Cuban style featuring the Brick House, Brick House Maduro, and Brick House Double Connecticut Blends. This is an event only cigar.
- A limited edition Cigar Coop Battle of the Bands T-Shirt (2XL Size Only – no substitutions). These are quite limited.
- A commemorative Cigar Coop Battle of the Bands Sampler featuring the E.P. Carrillo Elencos Don Rubino, My Father El Hijo, Perdomo ESV Maduro Box Pressed Regente, Aladino Cameroon Robusto, and the Cigar of the Decade, the La Aurora Cien Anos Edición Especial. THIS IS THE LAST ONE I HAVE TO GIVE AWAY!
- A $50.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE to SmokeInn.com (WILL BE FULFILLED VIA EMAIL ONLY).
- A Cigar Coop Mini Swag Kit (Miscellaneous promotional items such as stickers, coasters, and pins – not shown and subject to availability of items)
In addition, this contest will feature two additional J.C. Newman Brick House Culebras that will also be awarded to two additional lucky winners.
As always, we provide the easiest way to enter our contest. No crazy social media tagging or following needed- and as always NO PURCHASE IS EVER REQUIRED on a Cigar Coop contest!
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW TELLING US YOUR FAVORITE J.C. Newman Cigar Company Cigar!
Winner will be selected at random. VERY IMPORTANT – WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE COMMENT SECTION and WE WILL ATTEMPT TO CONTACT VIA EMAIL. You have 24 hours to claim your prize via our instructions, or we will void the winner. Please do not enter if you cannot promptly respond. Your contact information will remain private and not be distributed outside Cigar Coop.
DO NOT PUT COMMENTS ANYWHERE ELSE BUT ON THIS PAGE. THEY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED VALID ENTRIES! All comments are moderated, so they may not appear until reviewed. Only eligible comments will be posted to keep the contest selection process simple.
If you don’t know about the Cigar Coop Battle of the Bands sampler. You can watch the video here explaining it.
Also, the contest uses our general rules – be sure to read them. The one exception is the 90-day window for winning a contest has been waived. The contest will run through December 12th and will require a minimum of 25 eligible comments from the cigar community in order for a prize to be rewarded. A reminder as per the general rules, Employees of Smoke Inn, JC Newman, La Aurora, Miami Cigar, E.P. Carrillo, My Father, Perdomo, JRE Tobacco, and Cigar Coop are not eligible. Cigar media is not eligible either.