Earlier this month, the Premium Cigar Association (PCA) opened up voting for its Board of Directors.
The PCA Board of Directors consists of 14 retail members and five Associate Members. The PCA holds elections each year to fill open board seats for directors whose terms have been completed. This year, there are three open Retail Board Seats and two open Associate Member Board seats. Each board member serves for a three-year term.
Voting opened on May 1, 2022, and runs through May 31, 2022.
The following are the candidates for the retailer board seats:
- Troy Benne: Owner, Sequoia Cigar Company, Fresno CA
- Anthony Goins: Owner, Capital Cigar Lounge, Lincoln NE
- Kathleen Kelly: Owner, Queensbury Cigar and Pipe, Queensbury, NY
- Alan Price: General Manager, Cigar Mojo, King of Prussia PA
- Bob Roberts: Owner, Smoke m Casa Grande, Mesa, AZ
The following are the candidates for the Associate Member board seats:
- Mike Gold, Arango Cigar Co.
- Michael Herklots, Ferio Tego
- Les Mann, Coles of London
- Brian Motola, Cavalier Geneve
- Jarrid Trudeau, Kristoff Cigars