A lancero line extension is coming to the Espinosa Laranja line – and its heading to the retailer that has established itself as a haven for this size cigar. The Espinosa Laranja Reserva H-Town Lancero is slated to become the next addition in Houston retailer Stogies World Class Cigars’ H-Town collection.
The H-Town Lancero is slated to become the sixth size of the Espinosa Laranja Reserva line that was introduced in 2014. Four of the other five sizes are regular production. The fifth size is a perfecto known as DeSocio that is distributed by Alliance Cigar.
The Laranja Reserva features a wrapper known as called Brazilian Laranja. This is a wrapper that comes from the Recôncavo region of Brazil located in the Bahia State. The cigar itself is made at Espinosa’s La Zona factory located in Esteli, Nicaragua.
At a glance we take a look at the Laranja Reserva line and Stogies World Class Cigars H-Town line:
Wrapper: Brazilian Laranja
Country of Origin: Nicaragua (La Zona)
For Reference, the complete list of H-Town Lanceros are included below:
- Room 101 Namakubi Ecuador H-Town Lancero (Line Extension)
- Alec Bradley Nica Puro H-Town Lancero * (Line Extension)
- Fratello H-Town Lancero * (Line Extension, Modified Blend)
- Quesada Espana H-Town Lancero * (Line Extension, Previously Released)
- La Palina H-Town Lancero (New Blend)
- Tatuaje H-Town Lancero * (New Blend)
- Crowned Heads Four Kicks H-Town Lancero * (Line Extension)
- Nomad H-Town San Andres Lancero (New Blend)
- Illusione H-Town Lancero * (Line Extension based off Illusione Singulare 2010)
- Espinosa Laranja Reserva H-Town Lancero
* Denotes details for this cigar can be found on our friends at Toasted Foot.
Photo Credit: Hector Alfonso, Facebook