La Flor Dominicana’s contribution to the 2018 TAA Exclusive Series has begun to hit the stores. This year’s offering is an ultra-premium cigar that also pays homage to the 50th anniversary of the Tobacconist Association of America (TAA). The cigar is appropriately titled the “The Golden Anniversary”.
The La Flor Dominicana TAA Golden Anniversary consists of a Nicaraguan Habano wrapper over Dominican binder and filler. The filler includes Criollo ’98 tobacco grown at the company’s La Canela farm and marks the first time it has been used by La Flor Dominicana. The cigar is a 6 1/2 x 54 box-pressed torpedo.
Pricing for the La Flor Dominicana TAA Golden Anniversary is set at $24.00 per cigar and the cigars are presented in 20-count boxes.
La Flor Dominicana has a seven-year history in the TAA Exclusive Series. These releases include the following:
- 2012 La Flor Dominicana TAA 2012 Air Bender Maduro Torpedo
- 2013 La Flor Dominicana Double Press Maduro (TAA Edition)
- 2014 La Flor Dominicana 2014 TAA Exclusive – The 707
- 2015 La Flor Dominicana TAA 47
- 2016 La Flor Dominicana TAA 48 and La Flor Dominicana TAA 48 Celebration Limited Edition Maduro (Event Only)
- 2017 La Flor Dominicana TAA (2017)
- 2018 La Flor Dominicana – The Golden Annniversary
At a glance, here is a look at the La Flor Dominicana TAA Golden Anniversary:
Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano
Country of Origin: Dominican Republic (Tabacalera La Flor)
BP Torpedo: 6 1/2 x 54
Photo Credit: La Flor Dominicana