At the 2018 IPCPR Trade Show, My Father Cigars introduced a new installment to its My Father Limited Edition line. This one commemorates ten years of My Father Cigars and is appropriately titled My Father 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2018.
The My Father 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2018 features an Ecuadorian Habano Rosado wrapper over Nicaraguan binder and filler. As typical with many of the My Father anniversary cigars, the blend incorporates Pelo de Oro tobacco. The cigar is a 6 1/2 x 52 Toro – a size seen across most of the My Father Anniversary releases.
The cigars come in 14-count boxes with each cigar packaged in an individual coffin.
It’s a big year of anniversaries for My Father Cigars. This year marks the 15th anniversary of the Don Pepin Garcia brand as well as 10 years since the Garcia family formed My Father Cigars. The Garcias have chosen to release commemorative cigars for both occasions. Earlier this year, My Father Cigars released two Don Pepin Garcia 15th Anniversary Limited Edition 2018 to commemorate 15 years of that brand.
It is also the 15th anniversary of Tatuaje Cigars, a brand that is produced out of My Father Cigars.
For completeness, here is a list of the My Father Limited Editions:
- My Father Limited Edition 2010
- My Father Limited Edition 2011
- Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2011
- Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2012
- My Father Limited Edition 2012
- Don Pepin Garcia 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2013
- My Father Limited Edition 2015 5th Anniversary
- My Father Le Bijou 1922 Limited Edition 2016
- Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2017
- Don Pepin Garcia 15th Anniversary Limited Edition 2018
- My Father 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2018
Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano Rosado
Country of Origin: Nicaragua (My Father Cigars SA)
Toro: 6 1/2 x 52
Photo Credit: My Father Cigars