Foundation Cigar Company will team up with United Cigars for the 11th blend of the Firecracker Series. This summer will see the release of The Wise Man Maduro Firecracker, a 3 1/2 x 50 long-fused version of the original Wise Man Maduro blend.
Created by Nicholas Melillo and produced at Tabacos Valle de Jalapa S.A (TABSA), the Wise Man Maduro features a San Andres Mexican wrapper over a Corojo ’99 binder from the Jalapa region of Nicaragua and all-Nicaraguan fillers. The Firecracker will come in 20-count boxes, priced at $150.00 per box or $7.50 per cigar. Distribution will be through United Cigars.
One difference is the Firecracker will be a parejo (rounded) cigar. The other regular production sizes of The Wise Man Maduro are box-pressed.
The Firecracker Series originated as a store-exclusive to Two Guys Smoke Shop, but recent releases have been distributed nationally by United Cigars.
“This was a fun project to be a part of,” commented Melillo in a press release. “Fitting the depth of Wiseman Maduro into a 3 1/2” vitola was a challenge but what a flavor bomb it is.”
The following is a complete list to date of the Firecracker Series:
Foundation Cigar becomes the eleventh manufacturer to release a Firecracker.
- Don Pepin Garcia Original (Blue Label) Firecracker
- Tatuaje M80
- The Firecracker (made by Jose Dominguez, regular production)
- La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Firecracker
- RoMa Craft Tobac CroMagnon Firecracker
- Fratello Firecracker
- Mi Querida Firecracker by Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust
- Pistoff Kristoff Firecracker
- Perdomo Firecracker
- HVC Black Friday Firecracker
- The Wise Man Maduro Firecracker by Foundation Cigar Company
Photo Credits: United Cigar