My Father Cigars has begun informing retailers of a limited edition cigar known as the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2019. It’s a cigar that pays homage to Jaime Garcia, the son of Don Pepin Garcia. Jaime plays a key role in the blending and development of many My Father Cigars. Ten years ago, a line was introducing carrying his name called the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial. This year, a special limited edition cigar pays homage to that milestone.
According to a report by Cigar Aficionado, the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2019 consists of a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper over Nicaraguan binder and filler. As seen across My Father’s limited edition cigars, the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2019 incorporates Pelo de Oro into the blend. The cigar comes in a 6 1/2 x 52 Toro format – a size also seen across the My Father limited edition cigars. The Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2019 comes packaged in 16-count boxes with a total production of 2,500 boxes slated.
It’s the fourth limited edition cigar by My Father Cigars carrying the Jaime Garcia name. The 2011 and 2017 Jaime Garcia limited edition cigars also utilize a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper.
For completeness, here is a list of the My Father Limited Editions:
- My Father Limited Edition 2010
- My Father Limited Edition 2011
- Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2011
- Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2012
- My Father Limited Edition 2012
- Don Pepin Garcia 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2013
- My Father Limited Edition 2015 5th Anniversary
- My Father Le Bijou 1922 Limited Edition 2016
- Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2017
- Don Pepin Garcia 15th Anniversary (2018)
- My Father 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2018
The cigars are expected to ship next month.
At a glance, here is a look at the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial 10th Anniversary:
Blend and Origin
Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf
Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Factory: My Father Cigars SA
Toro: 6 1/2 x 52.
Photo Credit: My Father Cigars