For the third year in a row, Villiger Cigars will have a cigar as a part of the Tobacconists Association of America (TAA) Exclusive Series. At the 2022 TAA Convention in Cabo San Lucas Mexico, Villiger Cigars would introduce the Villiger TAA 2022 cigar.
Each of the three Villiger TAA Cigars have been limited editions and have been produced at different factories. The Villiger TAA 2020 came from Ernesto Perez-Carrillo’s Tabacalera La Alianza factory. The Villiger 2021 came from Jochy Blanco’s Tabacalera La Palma factory. Now the Villiger TAA 2022 series comes from Erik Espinosa’s La Zona factory. It’s the first time the La Zona factory has produced a TAA cigar.
The cigar itself is a 6 x 52 box-pressed Toro featuring a San Andres Mexican wrapper over Nicaraguan binder and filler. The TAA has reported a total of 500 20-count boxes will be produced.
Villiger is one of 13 companies participating in the 2022 TAA Exclusive Series:
- Asylum 13 TAA Exclusive
- Crowned Heads The Lost Angel 2022 TAA Exclusive
- E.P. Carrillo TAA 2022
- Ferio Tego Timless TAA 2022
- Forged Cigar Company: Diesel Tempest TAA
- Gurkha Colección Especial TAA Exclusive
- Illusione TAA 2022
- Joya de Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco Edición Americana
- La Flor Dominicana TAA The Golden Salomon (Natural/Maduro)
- La Palina TAA Kill Bill TXX
- Rocky Patel TAA Decade Habano
- Tatuaje TAA 2022
- Villiger TAA Exclusive 2022
At a glance, here is a look at the Villiger TAA Exclusive 2022:
Blend and Origin
Wrapper: San Andres Mexican
Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Factory: La Zona S.A.
Toro: 6 x 52