My Father Cigars’ Flor de Las Antillas brand is celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2022 and the company will be releasing a special limited edition cigar to mark the occasion. Details of the release were first reported by Cigar Aficionado.
The Flor de Las Antillas 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2022 is expected to make its debut at the 2022 Premium Cigar Association Trade Show. The cigars will come in a 6 1/2 x 52 Toro Extra – a size that has been common for most of the My Father limited-edition releases. The new cigar consists of 100% Nicaraguan tobacco and is a different blend featuring tobaccos from different farms owned by the Garcias.
The Flor de Las Antillas 10th Anniversary cigar is the latest My Father brand to have a limited edition offering. Other brands from My Father getting limited-edition releases include My Father, Le Bijou, Jaime Garcia, and Don Pepin Garcia.
- My Father Limited Edition 2010
- My Father Limited Edition 2011
- Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2011
- Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2012
- My Father Limited Edition 2012
- Don Pepin Garcia 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2013
- My Father Limited Edition 2015 5th Anniversary
- My Father Le Bijou 1922 Limited Edition 2016
- Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2017
- Don Pepin Garcia 15th Anniversary (2018)
- My Father 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2018
- Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2019
- My Father Cigars Humidor Deluxe Edition (2021)
- Flor de Las Antillas Limited Edition 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 2022
The 2022 PCA Trade Show opens July 9, 2022, in Las Vegas, Nevada.