JR Cigar has announced that the 11th installment of its 50th-anniversary series will come from Drew Estate with Herrera Estelí by Drew Estate JR 50th. It’s a blend blended by the namesake of the Herrera Estelí brand, Drew Estate Master Blender Willy Herrera.
“Fifty years is an unbelievable achievement and one we are proud to be a part of,” Herrera says. “We knew we had to do something unique and truly special to stand out and we definitely accomplished that.”
The Herrera Estelí is a 48 x 7 Churchill packaged in custom boxes of ten. It features an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper, a Honduran binder, and a combination of Nicaraguan and Honduran fillers. These are tobaccos similar to the original Herrera Estelí blend. A total of 500 boxes have been made.
Pricing is set at $13.25 per cigar or $119.95 per box. The Herrera Estelí by Drew Estate JR 50th will be available on October 26th exclusively at www.JRCigars.com.
Thus far, the following releases have been a part of the JR 50th Anniversary Series:
- Romeo y Julieta Edicion Limitada JR 50th
- Mother Church by Crowned Heads
- Montecristo Cincuenta JR 50th
- Aganorsa Lunatic JR 50th
- Davidoff JR 50th
- Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua JR 50th
- JR Ultimate 50th Anniversary
- Alec & Bradley Wagyu A5
- Foundation Cigars El Güegüense JR 50th Collector’s Edition
- Oliva Serie V Melanio JR 50th
- Rocky Patel ALR Second Edition JR 50th
- Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate JR 50th
Photo Credits: JR Cigar