Aganorsa Leaf is releasing its second collaboration in conjunction with Cigar Dojo, the Aganorsa Leaf Bonsai.
The Aganorsa Leaf Bonsai draws inspiration from the famed Japanese cultivation technique to produce small trees. The cigar itself is one of the smallest to be released as a Cigar Dojo collaboration measuring 4 x 50. It consists of 100% Aganorsa-grown tobaccos featuring a Corojo ’99 wrapper from Jalapa, a Corojo ’99 binder from Estelí, and a combination of Criollo ’98 and Corojo ’99 fillers from both Jalapa and Estelí. The cigars are bundled in a ten-count wheel and packaged in rice paper.
A total of 350 bundles have been produced. Fifty bundles will be made available to attendees of the Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival and the remaining 300 will be sold through Payless Cigars & Pipes. Pricing is set at $5.50 per cigar or $55.50 per bundle.
Last year, Aganorsa Leaf and Cigar Dojo teamed up for the Aganorsa Leaf ReviveR.
Aganorsa Leaf Bonsai also joins a long list of collaborations that Cigar Dojo has done with various manufacturers. The following is a list of the Cigar Dojo collaborations done by cigar manufacturers and brands:
- Undercrown Dogma by Drew Estate
- Sensei’s Sensational Sarsaparilla by Espinosa Cigars
- Viaje Throw Down Dojonation
- RoMa Craft Tobac Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion 1794-Cigar Dojo Edition
- Sensei’s Sensational Sarsaparilla II by Espinosa Cigars
- Quesada Dojo de Luxe
- Camacho Imperial Stout Barrel-Aged
- Protocol K9
- Aganorsa Leaf’s ReviveR by Casa Fernandez
- Espinosa Feng Shui
- Room 101 [untitled]
- Davidoff Cigar Dojo Exclusive
- Protocol Night Stick
- Psychedelic Turtle
- RoMa Craft Tobac Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion 1794 Pennsatucky
- Aganorsa Leaf Bonsai
At a glance, here is a look at the Aganorsa Leaf Bonsai
Blend and Origin
Wrapper: Nicaragua Corojo ’99 (Jalapa)
Binder: Nicaraguan Corojo ’99 (Estelí)
Filler: Nicaraguan Corojo ’99 and Nicaraguan Criollo ’98 (Jalapa/Estelí)
Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Factory: Tabacos Valle de Jalapa S.A. (TABSA)
Short Robusto: 4 x 50