Cigar Dojo has announced it has teamed with Lost & Found Cigars to release the Lost & Found Gimmick Cigar. It’s the 20th collaboration done with a cigar company brand by Cigar Dojo.
The Lost & Found Gimmick features custom-designed 3D anaglyph artwork throughout the cigar’s packaging and bands, as well as the proper 3D glasses to view the images in 3D.
As for the blend, it features a Dominican Habano wrapper over a Sumatra wrapper and all-Dominican fillers. The cigar is available in one size – a 5 x 52 Robusto. The cigars are available in 10-count bundles priced at $75.00 per bundle. Total production available is 500 bundles. Sales will take place exclusively through Atlantic Cigar Company beginning October 2nd.
Lost & Found is a company founded by Robert Caldwell, Tony Bellatto, and Jaclyn Sears. The company typically buys up releases from factories, gives it new packaging, and then makes them available for consumers. The Gimmick Cigars were “unearthed” at Tabacalera William Ventura.
The following is a complete list of the Cigar Dojo collaborations done by cigar manufacturers and brands:
- Undercrown Dogma by Drew Estate
- Sensei’s Sensational Sarsaparilla by Espinosa Cigars
- Viaje Throw Down Dojonation
- RoMa Craft Tobac Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion 1794-Cigar Dojo Edition
- Sensei’s Sensational Sarsaparilla II by Espinosa Cigars
- Quesada Dojo de Luxe
- Camacho Imperial Stout Barrel-Aged
- Protocol K9
- Aganorsa Leaf’s ReviveR by Casa Fernandez
- Espinosa Feng Shui
- Room 101 [untitled]
- Davidoff Cigar Dojo Exclusive
- Protocol Night Stick
- Psychedelic Turtle
- RoMa Craft Tobac Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion 1794 Pennsatucky
- Aganorsa Leaf Bonsai
- Caldwell Far Eastern Standard
- Alec & Bradley Uru Doshi
- Undercrown Dogma Sun Grown by Drew Estate
- Lost & Found Gimmick
At a glance, here is a look at the Lost & Found Gimmick:
Blend and Origin
Wrapper: Dominican Habano
Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Factory: Tabacalera William Ventura
Robusto: 5 x 52
Photo Credits: Supplied by Cigar Dojo